Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the language of human rights (my opinion about cluster classes)

the language of human rights i believe is the voices of the people and the different outlooks individuals have in life.

i really did not know what to expect from these cluster classes , they took me by surprise. but i am very satisfied with my fellow peers and my professors. so far its a very exciting fundamental experience and at the end of this journey i expect to become more open minded and learn a lot from every bodies different point of view.   

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was caught b surprise when entering this cluster. These classes really get you thinking. "Voices of people" , couldn't agree with you more. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your view on Human Rights and Language. I am also surprise as well as satisfied with everything in and around the cluster, so far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt know either what the cluster will be about, but after being in class listenting to the instructors, i can see that my knowledge of human rights and how language is used to support them will be extanded.

    ReplyDelete